Welcome

Welcome to Sweet Willy's where our custom cakes bring that extra special touch to your occasion!

For more information please contact me at christine.bubendorf@gmail.com

Please note that at this time I am on hiatus from cake making in order to complete my Graduate degree. I hope you enjoy browsing the blog, and I will be sure to update this status upon graduation! Warm Regards, Christine January 2014

Friday, February 19, 2010

February Birthdays




This Champagne cake is filled with raspberry filling, and frosted in Champagne buttercream; specially created in celebration of a good friend of mine, her mother, and her son all celebrating their birthdays within a few days of each other. Happy Birthday!

And in the kitchen, I just received a brand new professional stand mixer that is sure to make all this cake baking much more efficient!

No comments:

Post a Comment