Welcome

Welcome to Sweet Willy's where our custom cakes bring that extra special touch to your occasion!

For more information please contact me at christine.bubendorf@gmail.com

Please note that at this time I am on hiatus from cake making in order to complete my Graduate degree. I hope you enjoy browsing the blog, and I will be sure to update this status upon graduation! Warm Regards, Christine January 2014

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Gymnastics Birthday Cake

This Gymnastics birthday cake is chocolate with fudge filling and was inspired by a cake done by Sandy's Cakes.

2 comments:

  1. Hi lovely cake, can you tell how you done the figures please as i'm struggling on how to do them thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wao! Color combinations on cake are really pretty. Heard a lot about convention center in and at the outskirts of our city. All are equally well managed and prices are genuine too. Booking one of them for my sister's birthday party will be a suitable option. Hoping to make all the arrangements before time.

    ReplyDelete